Saturday, January 3, 2009

6 Parachutes and a partridge in a pear tree

Admit it, ever since you were a kid you have wanted to fly, well kiwi's decided to take this childhood dream and make it possible. Imagine running as fast as you can and all the sudden your weightless and flying high above the mountains...well thats paragliding. All of us were gung ho except for my mom, but with my boyish charm and being here favorite;) she soon changed her mind. So all six of us jumped off a cliff and paraglided around Queenstown for about 30 min. it was so incredible. Thanks mom for being so brave and making this event even more rememorable. Cheers
Last few encouraging words before take off

Our take off platform

Jenny was really excited!!!

Natalie concentrating hard on what here pilot was saying to her... his english wasn't to good.



All smiles at the bottom...Thankfully

more videos are coming soon!

2 comments:

Andy Dettmer said...

Sweet pics and video!! I love it

jennyd said...

I love the sequence of pics! This was definitely the best trip of my life... I miss you both and love telling stories about our amazing time in NZed:)